Key Words: Strategic Account Management, Enterprise Sales, Closing, Negotiations, Financial Services and Insurance, Negotiation, Closing, Hunter mentality
Role: Account Executive - Enterprise
Industry: Information Technology, Computer Software, Automation
Function: Sales and Account Management
About Our Client
About the Account Executive - Enterprise
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive sales experience selling enterprise software & service solutions to high-level executives within Global 2000 accounts. ***Preferably in Financial Services or Insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Proven success positioning and selling solutions that align with customers strategic objectives. Recognition of underlining operational objectives and requirements.
- Successful selling experience with RPA, ECM, BPM, ERP or Document management technologies (preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Outstanding organizational and qualification skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Strategic sales training, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, with a commitment to long term success
- Team oriented
- BS/BA or equivalent is required, MBA preferred.
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within the assigned target accounts
leveraging compelling return on investment that the company’s solution provides.
- Work closely with the Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team, and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the company’s solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospects strategic objectives
- Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account. Target of no less than 40 contact points across each organization.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification. The Sales Account Executive is expected to create a pipe no less than 3X of the target.
- Work very closely with the company’s list of partners to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to strategic account mapping plans with the Partners.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management’s guidelines
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills/humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.