Key Words: Sales, Leadership, Telco, Strategy, Go-to-market strategy, Sales forecasting, planning
Role: Regional Sales VP
Function: Sales, Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader working with operators and other service providers worldwide to help in increasing operational efficiency and enhance the customers’ quality of experience by providing advanced wireless backhaul solutions.
About the Regional Sales VP
- Report to the Regional Head, APAC.
- Directly manages Sales Managers & Directors and indirectly, sales support resources.
- Direct the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources.
- Foster close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree from an accredited institution; master’s in telecommunications, electrical engineering or/and business administration or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment, with at least 2 years of experience in a senior leadership role, working with C-level executives.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities. Proof of record of winning significant business.
- Experience in managing a sales teams, monitoring and evaluating the team progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing individual behaviour with performance expectations.
- Successful experience in selling directly to tier one mobile network operators.
- Successful experience in building and managing channels, partners and distributors.
- Experience in managing similar territory, familiar with Southeast Asia and East Asia culture.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate innovative solutioning and able to “think-out of the box”.
- High level of tenacity, resiliency and achievement orientation.
- Able to travel up to 50% of time within the region and to HQ.
- Lead and direct sales team to meet or exceed order booking, sales, profitability and budgetary targets.
- Grow the business in Southeast Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia & Myanmar).
- Define and execute the Go-to-Market strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Hunts new accounts and diversify product mix in existing accounts.
- Develop value propositions and responses to RFPs.
- Make presentations, lead negotiations and close deals.
- Keep and build relationship with customers, partners, channels and distributors.
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Follow up on Customer’s order internally via regular calls with Sales Operations and Services Team.
- Provide routine weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as required. Active participation in regular overseas management team meetings.
- Achievement of firm booking, revenue, profit and cash collection.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.