Key Words: Wireless LAN, WiFi, Sales Specialist, Business Development, Product Management
Role: Regional Sales Specialist – Wireless
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Computer Networking
Function: Sales Specialist
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of Enterprise communications and network solutions and services worldwide for many customers in different sectors: education, healthcare, hospitality, transportation, administration, and more. They are transforming the way companies buy, deploy and use technology, providing them with network, communication and cloud solutions to connect everything.
The company has people on 5 continents, providing expertise and services across over 800,000 customers in over 100 countries globally.
About the Regional Sales Specialist – Wireless,
- Our client is looking for a Wireless LAN Sales Specialist to join the team in Singapore and work with them to develop the Wireless LAN business in the APAC region.
- Support the development of the company’s Wireless business in APAC
- The company has been a key player in the Network Infrastructure industry for many years, providing high-value LAN and Wireless LAN solutions to their customers.
- As part of the Technical Sales & Services team, your role will be to further develop the Sales pipeline and revenues for our Wireless LAN portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a high level of competency on Wireless LAN solutions and knowledge of its market.
- Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth.
- Analyse marketing trends for own products and services.
- Make recommendations and changes in Sales & marketing strategies as appropriate.
- Analyse, evaluate and assess sales territories for own products and services.
- Actively participate in new products or offers definition by conveying market requirements to Product Line Managers.
- Support, lead and mentor sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes.
- Provide logistics in building and expanding the customer base.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and resolving customer issues and concerns.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- A Senior Sales Specialist with experience in Wireless LAN technology and Sales.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years’ experience, at least 2-5 years of experience in Presales / business development in technology, preferably in the networking and WLAN technologies.
- Deep knowledge of the Wireless LAN market
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- A highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals
- Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Travelling around APAC region
- Communication skills: able to talk with customers in the language of business, managers of all levels, business analysts and engineers in their languages, as well as to convince people from different cultures. Strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver sales and technical presentations with customers and to tailor content to audience as appropriate to include solutions value proposition, ROI/TCO and the demonstration of financial value. Fluency in English (oral & written) is a must.
- Broad and deep technical knowledge: knowledge in Network Infrastructure and specifically in Wireless LAN technology and its market.
- Business acumen: Understand the business strategy of the company and willingness to participate to the achievement of financial targets. Solid understanding of the competitive landscape and ability to articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition of company solutions.
- Teamwork: work effectively with other sales and product development professionals in the company.
- Analytical skills: the ability to gather a large quantity of data and analyse them in order to establish meaningful facts and define areas of improvement.
- Responsibility: Understand the potential impact of all decisions and always look for the right balance between cost and value in the best interest of the company and their customers.
- Organizational skills: work on many projects and accounts at the same time, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Stress resistance: capacity to work with different people from different areas, rapidly changing demands or even with changing business environments, with always a positive attitude
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.