Key Words: Business Development, Account Management, Security, Firewall, Firewalls, NGFW
Role: Regional Sales Engineer – Network Security
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales Engineering, Technical Consulting
About the Regional Sales Engineer – Network Security
You will assist the Sales Manager to drive the Network Security business by securing and upselling existing customers. This will require you to act as the Regional expert for Network Security. In overlay capacity, you will work in parallel with other Sales Engineer and Account Managers, to generate Networking Security opportunities within their region.
- Develop relationships with key partners, distributors, resellers, and VARs for growth of Network Security products within their markets
- Spearhead technical presentations at reseller and customer locations.
- Be continuously aware of competitor’s offerings and strategies
- Relevant University Degree
- Recent expertise in next generation network infrastructure-based security appliances including but not limited to, Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs and Security Proxies.
- Understanding of Network Architectures, Network Security, Enterprise Software Technologies
- Profound understanding of complex solutions selling to enterprise level customers.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.