Key Words: Sales Engineer, PreSales, Threat Intelligence, EndPoint, SOC Automation
Role: Regional Sales Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Function: PreSales, Technical Consulting
About Our Client
Security vendor at the cutting edge of Threat Intelligence, Endpoint and SOC Automation. Aggressively expanding in APAC and have a current need for a Sales Engineer to support Sales activities in North Asia and APAC.
About the Sales Engineer
Excellent communications skills will be essential to your success in this role.The ability to articulate complex technical solutions to customers at all levels will be required. Your main responsibility will be to act as Pre-sales technical support to promote and support sales request to push solutions to new customers and conduct partner training. You will also be expected to act as a customer representative at events and be comfortable with public speaking engagements. Extensive travel will be required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related IT studies
- Knowledge of Intelligence-Driven SOC, vulnerability assessment, incident response, endpoint detection, penetration testing, cyber range, adaptive security architectures
- Network and Infrastructure skills and knowledge: routers, switches, network sniffers, protocols (e.g. DHCP, IP, TCP, UDP) and standards such as the ISO/OSI model.
- Security certifications such as CEH and CISSP, CSSLP, or CISM preferred
- Vendor experience is advantageous
- Language English, Cantonese and Mandarin spoken and written
- Equally adept working individually or in a team