Key Words: Sales Engineer, PreSales, Threat Intelligence, EndPoint, SOC Automation
Role: Regional Sales Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Function: PreSales, Technical Consulting
About Our Client
Security vendor at the cutting edge of Threat Intelligence, Endpoint and SOC Automation. Aggressively expanding in APAC and have a current need for a Sales Engineer to support Sales activities in ASEAN.
About the Sales Engineer
- Excellent communications skills will be essential to your success in this role.
- The ability to articulate complex technical solutions to customers at all levels will be required.
- Your main responsibility will be to act as Pre-sales technical support to promote and support sales request to push solutions to new customers and conduct partner training.
- You will also be expected to act as a customer representative at events and be comfortable with public speaking engagements. Extensive travel will be required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related IT studies
- Knowledge of Intelligence-Driven SOC, endpoint detection, penetration testing, cyber range, adaptive security architectures, SCADA/ICS 4.0 security needs
- Network and Infrastructure skills and knowledge: routers, switches, network sniffers, protocols (e.g. DHCP, IP, TCP, UDP) and standards such as the ISO/OSI model.
- Security certifications such as CEH and CISSP, CSSLP, or CISM preferred
- Vendor experience is advantageous
- Language English, Cantonese and Mandarin spoken and written
- Equally adept working individually or in a team
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.