Key Words: Sales Engineer, Sales Engineering, PreSales, Threat Intelligence Penetration test, malware analysis
Role: Regional Sales Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Pre-Sales, Technical Consulting
About the Company
MNC Security Vendor that deliver a suite of vulnerability discovery and threat intelligence solutions to Government & Defence, Industrial, Automotive, Telco and Finance customers.
About the Regional Sales Engineer
- Strong communication skills will be essential, as you will be required to develop rapport with customers, articulate technical solutions in a coherent manner and gather customer requirements.
- You will be highly skilled in Technical presentations and proof-of-concepts.
- Have the ability to maintain and improve customer satisfaction through Technical Account Management and drive deployments of solutions to enterprise-wide adoption with customers.
- By acting as a representative at conferences and seminars, you will drive thought leadership through your discussions on industry-leading technology with peers, prospects and customers.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally as a Sales Engineer or Professional Services Consultant
- Experience in fuzzing, threat intelligence, penetration testing or malware analysis
- Solid network infrastructure knowledge in hardware (e.g. routers, switches), software (e.g. network sniffers), protocols (e.g. DHCP, IP, TCP, UDP) and standards such as the ISO/OSI model.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or related field; Master of Science degree preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 40% in ASEAN.
- Experience with Application Delivery or SIEM products
- Experience of high level programming (C/C++, Java, C#, Objective-C) and scripting languages (Perl, Python)
- Exposure to Software Application quality and security tools and / or security certifications such as CEH and CISSP/CSSLP preferred.