Key Words: Sales Leadership, Team Management, Regional Sales, Go-to-market strategy, Data Networking, Wi-Fi, IP Telephony, Voice, Unified Communications, Communication Platforms
Role: Regional Sales Director
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales Leadership, Team Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of Enterprise communications and network solutions and services worldwide for many customers in different sectors: education, healthcare, hospitality, transportation, administration, and more. They are transforming the way companies buy, deploy and use technology, providing them with network, communication and cloud solutions to connect everything.
The company has people on 5 continents, providing expertise and services across over 800,000 customers in over 100 countries globally.
Each country consists of a country leader, Account Manager, Channel Managers. In addition, there is a regional support group for Pre-sales, Systems Engineers, marketing support that provides expertise to the Customers and partners. This team is based in different countries within APAC and headquartered in Singapore. The team is highly regarded by the customers, colleagues, partners and competitors.
About the Regional Sales Director
- We are looking for a leader who has a proven track record as a sales leader, who will see great opportunities to develop the company’s solution in multiple selected countries.
- The original set up would include the following countries: Thailand, Malaysia, Indochina, Hong Kong, Taiwan. It might be adapted and extended based on your experience and the business needs.
- You will be responsible to lead changes and to develop a mid-term strategy for successful sales development of the company.
- You will need to develop new Go-To-Market that will generate new sales while maintaining and developing the existing go-to-market.
- You will liaise between customers, partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- You will report directly to the APAC VP of Channel & Territory sales.
- You will directly manage a team composed of local Country or Channel Managers, and local direct sales teams.
- The key growth factors identified in the region are data networking and WiFi, strong skillsets and knowledge on this market is a plus.
- This Regional Sales Director will manage a team of country managers/ Channel managers & Direct sales team in different countries
- Maintain and Build a winning team
- Strong focus on growing pipeline and implement new growth strategy
- Develop actively the WiFi & Data market initiatives via the multiple vertical value proposition
- Develop new partners and go to market for the company’s full portfolio (LAN, WLAN, IP telephony, UC, Cloud portfolio)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast in SFDC and update progress & key actions
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Around 13 to 18 years of total experience.
- Proven record on sales breakthrough and turning around business
- Strong relationship with large Direct Partner or Value Added Distributor
- Direct sales experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Good understanding of LAN / WiFi / UC market
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- UC or Cloud experience on subscription sales will be a plus
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills/humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.