Key Words: Enterprise Software, Endpoint response, Endpoint Detection, Pre-sales, Partner technical enablement, Sales Support, Customer Engagement, SOC, Security Operations, Incident Response
Role: Regional Sales Consultant (Sales engineer)
Industry: Computer Software, Endpoint Detection and Response, Security Operations and Incident Response
Function: Presales, Partner enablement, Sales Support, Product Demonstrations
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in providing endpoint detection and response, Security operations and Incident response. They help the clients protect across their technical environment.
About the Regional Sales Consultant (Sales engineer),
- You will work alongside the Regional Sales team as part of the Sales organisation to oversee the sales support of the company’s products in the South Asia and ASEAN region. Current area of focus is Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.
- You will assist the sales team with pre-sales technical knowledge and presentations. You will work with the sales during prospecting and partner with them as a subject-matter expert during sales process.
- Participate and support sales team on prospect conference calls, WebEx, onsite visits or meetings.
- Providing product demonstrations, responding to technical questions, and explaining features in the context of solving customer's business issues.
- Lead RFPs and RFIs by generating and writing clear responses to frequently asked questions and collating answers from other internal technical experts.
- Possess demonstrated skills in customer-centric selling, solution selling using such to help in closing deals and driving the revenue.
- Participate as a technical resource during customer meetings, seminars and events.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and as a vital member of a sales team, providing any/all technical product expertise in building the appropriate solution for the prospect client.
- Work with the sales team to develop and execute key account plans.
- Support partners by participating in technical calls and meetings with partners.
- Plan, manage and execute customer product pilots. Perform hands-On troubleshooting and installation of product if necessary.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Over 4 years of experience as a pre-sales engineer facing customers.
- Experience working on the following:
- Enterprise Security response products
- Security Operations tools / products
- IoT Security
- Anti Virus / IDS / IPS / Network Security
- Familiarity with exploitation tools and methodologies or common malware.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or equivalent.
- Willing to travel for at least 50%
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless - will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.