Key Words: Go-to-market strategy, Sales Enablement, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Content Marketing
Role: Regional Field Marketing Manager (Digital/Events)
Industry: Information technology
About Our Client,
Our client is a multinational cloud solution technology provider, offering exceptional speed, security and consistency, giving their customers instant delivery of content. They are present globally reaching even for locations where website accessibility is difficult to achieve.
About the Regional Field Marketing Manager (Digital/Events),
- You will play a significant role in aligning sales and marketing efforts to help in growing the company’s revenue streams.
- You will work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to localize and implement the marketing campaigns. This is to generate top quality leads and market information to develop the sales pipeline and help in achieving revenue goals.
- You closely work with Partner sales team to lead the channel go-to-market strategy by devising and managing partner programs across the region.
- You are naturally creative with strong interest in lead and demand generation, goal driven, analytical and has a strong business acumen.
- You will be joining a highly effective and consistent marketing team that is delivering a compelling message for the company’s products and solutions, with a strong contribution in the overall revenue goals.
- This team utilize a multi-channel integrated approach that uses data analytic's, market research, strategic planning and execution as a formula for success.
- This team plays a significant role in demand and lead generation, content creation, building of market awareness for the company, growing thought leadership and increasing customer acquisition.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Extensive experience in marketing, events or partnerships, ideally within the technology industry.
- Has a strong understanding of B2B principles in marketing, sales cycle, demand and lead generation best practices across the region for varying industry verticals.
- Experience in managing CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Demonstrate a strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined and organized, with the ability to self-manage and prioritize in order to deliver on deadlines.
- Analytical, detail oriented and strong knack in project coordination.
- You will be expected to travel as and when required.
- Implement the marketing campaigns and initiatives to help in driving the sales pipeline, managing of the channel partnerships and strategic alliances and the strengthening of existing client relationships.
- Grow and manage a suite of marketing initiatives to generate sales leads. Focusing on activities such as (but not limited): trade shows, conferences, seminars, webinars, networking sessions
- You will be the company’s brand representative by interacting directly with customers through events, and effectively articulating the company’s value proposition.
- Work with Sales team on lead pipeline management, follow up on leads, and marketing activities both local and regional.
- Improve/reuse relevant marketing contents to support eh sales and partner sales team at different stages of the sales cycle.
- Develop an account centric marketing strategy to help in ensuring customer retention and potentially increase revenue in these accounts.
- Predict, measure and evaluate the result of marketing programs in order to
optimize the marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads conversion rates and quicken the sales cycle.
- Continually build a strong understanding of regional market trends, customer preferences, product capabilities and competitors’ strategies so as to execute relevant and effective in-market programs.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.