Key Words: Security, Cybersecurity, Sales, Enterprise, Partner Management
Role: Regional Account Sales Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales Strategy, Business Development, Account Penetration
About Our Client:
You will be joining a market leading Security Vendor, who are rated #1 in a range of categories and are undergoing an expansion of their already significant Philippines operation, with this role being focused on sales into Commercial and Government accounts.
About the Regional Account Sales Manager
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (Pre-Sales, Marketing and Sales Head) to take the right value proposition to Channel CEO and associated sales and technical teams
- Attainment of Revenues Goals per Quarter as allocated from Management in line with BU goals
- Able to sell Technology to both large customers and demonstrate end customer management
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through best sales practices, training and support
- Forecast and track key account metrics by providing timely revenue forecast accuracy.
- Additional responsibilities may include establishing contact, business development, cultivation, product positioning proposal, presentation and closing sales with the channels
- All Sales Operations objectives like development of funnels for existing and future quarters, compliance to all weekly reporting norms and CRM guidelines
- Additional responsibilities may include establishing contact, business development, cultivation, product positioning proposal, presentation and closing sales with the channels.
- Any other responsibilities will be assigned from time to time
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Philippines
- Min 9-10 years’ experience in channel management & end user account sales management with excellent sales achievement records is mandatory.
- Experience in the IT security industry and market positioning strategies will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in Network and/or Security pre/post sales is preferred
- Independent, mature, stable, dynamic, energetic with strong sense of dedication, meticulous, organized & result-oriented team player.
- Able to understand the technology and translate it into business needs.
- Possess good track record with customer, senior management Good presentation and selling skills are mandatory
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, planning, analytical of performance and customer service skills
- Possess a high degree of diplomacy & tactful in dealing with issues and difficult situations
- Consultative/Influence/Facilitation & Negotiation skills
- MNC Principal Background or large SI is preferred.
- Ability to sell Value to CIO, able to sell in complex multiple customer scenario and able to showcase technical and sales expertise as applicable
- Proven Account Management Experience in large customer SMB class and Enterprise Class
- Past Track Record of ability to build revenues in a challenging external environment, self- motivated and revenues achievement DNA
- Team Player with a very high ability to leverage internal resources towards a common objective – high organization agility requirements
- High Ethics and Integrity requirements
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills are integral to the job
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.