Key Words: Account Management, Sales, Business Development, Channels, Security, Cybersecurity, firewall, APT, vendor
Role: Regional Account Manager
Industry: Cyber Security, Information Technology
Function: Account Management, Relationship Management, Sales,
About Our Client
You will be joining a market leading Security Vendor, who are rated #1 in a range of categories and are undergoing an expansion of their already significant Philippines operation, with this role being focused on sales into Commercial and Government accounts.
About the Regional Account Manager,
- You will devise and execute a strategy to penetrate Enterprise clients in the Philippines.
- Success will be achieved by working closely with partners account sales teams
- Will be able to present and sell company solution and services to current and potential clients
- Excellent organisation skills will be demonstrated in your ability to co-ordinate internal teams to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Must be prepared to complete a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, CRM update and revenue forecast
- Manage account services through quality checks to identify and resolve client concerns
- Communicate new solution and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Philippines.
- Extensive contact network within the Philippines
- Over 10 years of sales and/or business development experience
- Experience in developing and managing large projects sales cycle
- Experience in the IT security industry will be an advantage
- Hand on and strong understand on local ICT market
- Good integrity, Strong Analytical and Business Sense
- Good communication skill in English & local dialect
- Principal background or large SI preferred
· Client and Partner Focused
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Key abilities in selling with or through partners/ relationship building
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Good sales hygiene and follow up
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.