Key Words: Account Manager, Sales, Business Development, Security, Cybersecurity, IPS, Malware, firewall, firewalls, APT, vendor, vendors
Role: Regional Account Manager
Industry: Cyber Security, Information Technology
Function: Account Manager
About the Regional Account Manager role:
You will be joining a market leading Security Vendor, who are rated #1 in a range of categories and are continuing their vertical expansion in Singapore, with this role being focused on non-named Accounts.
- Success will be achieved by working closely with partners account sales teams
- Will be able to present and sell company solution and services to current and potential clients
- Excellent organisation skills will be demonstrated in your ability to co-ordinate internal teams to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Must be prepared to complete a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, CRM update and revenue forecast
- Manage account services through quality checks to identify and resolve client concerns
- Communicate new solution and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be based in Singapore.
- Extensive contact network within Singapore
- Min 3 years of solutions selling experience
- Experience in developing and managing large projects sales cycle
- Experience of Cyber Security sales is essential
- Hand on and strong understand on local ICT market
- Good integrity, Strong Analytical and Business Sense
- Principal background or large SI preferred