Key Words: Leadership, Managed Security, Security Consulting, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, VAPT, Red Teaming
Role: Red Team Manager
Function: Leadership, Penetration testing, Source Code Reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments
About Our Client
Our client is the technology leader that connects and digitalises the healthcare sector.
About the Red Team Manager
As a member of the Cyber Defence department, you will be responsible to provide leadership and guidance to help design, build and lead a world-class red teaming capability for the company. You will be responsible to create an innovative red teaming program to proactively identify and help drive mitigation efforts to reduce potential cyber threats and strengthen cyber resilience.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive years of cybersecurity experience, with strong background from both a red and blue team perspective, and proven track record in planning and executing adversarial attack simulation exercises
- Ability to articulate the business risk of technical vulnerabilities as well as provide sound mitigation recommendations to business users
- Knowledge about the latest cyber security tools and vulnerabilities is necessary.
- Relevant certifications from CREST and/or Offensive Security strongly desired
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- To build a world-class red team with “APT minus” standard of competencies to simulate advance malicious actors of the highest order.
- Develop and drive red teaming program to stress test the cyber resilience of systems
- Lead the red team to plan and launch adversarial attack simulation exercises to test and validate the effectiveness of cyber defence and response plan against prevalent cyber threats
- Champion security research activities and team work required to carry out successful red team operations.
- Provide technical expertise required to carry out unannounced internal and external ethical hacking exercises
- Adopt a threat actor’s perspective when performing design assurance to ensure these systems are not only compliant but offer effective security measures against advanced threats.
- Review results of ethical hacking exercises conducted by the red team to determine severity of findings and provide recommended counter measures or mitigating controls to reduce risk to an acceptable and manageable level.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.