Key Words: Phishing, Developing implants for Phishing, Red teaming, Active directory exploitation, OSCP, OSCE, CREST CCSAM, CREST CCSAS, Penetration Testing, Exploit Development, Team Management, Leadership, Client Engagement
Role: Red Team Lead
Industry: Security, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cybersecurity solutions and services. They offer expertise and extensive capabilities that cater to customers cybersecurity needs. Their competencies are Managed Security Services, Security Consulting, Cybersecurity Advisory and Assurance Services, Security Architecture, design and system integration services, Advanced threat detection, threat hunting incident response and Cyber Analytics.
Our client has established a strong track record in providing cybersecurity services for over 2 decades now, serving both public and private sectors.
About the Red Team Lead
- You are expected to lead multiple engagements, orchestrating, and supporting his teams to deliver on agreed objectives.
- The lead will be expected to work in challenging environments and deliver under pressure, while maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- The role focuses on competence in technical delivery but requires an aptitude for consultancy and management.
- You will be required to manage and mentor the pen test and red team.
- Plan and execute complex Red and Purple team engagements, and Penetration tests.
- Lead Project Delivery in planning and arranging Red team activities, assigning personnel, and managing workloads.
- Deliver both technical and management engagement presentations.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of threat actors and their Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’s).
- Co-ordinated delivery of Red Team risk workshops, Threat Intelligence handover and project setup meetings with customers.
- Create robust and coherent test plans or provide quality assurance of any test plans.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of regulatory frameworks, laws and their legal implications, operational security, and its impacts on the team.
Support the sales team in procurement of red team services:
- Responding to RFP's and other proposals.
- Presales to support the effective communication of the red team service and set appropriate expectations.
- Onsite presentation of red team service to executive level audiences.
- Regular training provided to the sales team to upskill the knowledge of the red team service and current terminology.
- Create high quality and thorough technical and management reports, which are appropriately directed to their intended audience.
- Providing Quality Assurance services, confirming either the relevant technical or management quality, as well as the report being coherent and written to a high standard.
- Coach and mentor Red Team members, providing support to all aspects of the job, technical, procedural, and social.
- Maintain the Red Team methodology and supporting documentation/processes.
- Strong leadership, managing a team of testers, assigning workload, and utilising the different skillsets to achieve objectives.
- Maintain a focus on client objectives and can manage time and client expectations.
- Develop brand reputation across the industry, this could be in the form of training, workshops, conference talks or blogs.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience in leading and technical delivery of complex red team engagements.
- Strong technical, social and presentation skills.
- Strong influence, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- Good written and speaking English skills.
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead, teach, present, and inspire the wider team.
- Highly proficient with multiple C2 frameworks and capable of modifying or creating tooling to overcome technical challenges.
- Offensive Security OSCP, OSCE & CREST CCSAM, CCSAS or equivalent level of IT Security related certification/knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in scripting or programming languages (ex. Python, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell, C, C#, Java) to develop custom scripts or tools.
- Knowledge of adversary tactics and threat modelling.
- Understanding of global regulatory landscape for technology and cyber risk.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.