Role: Recruitment Executive/Trainee
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Function: Recruitment, Talent Acquisition
We are a Singapore based technology-focused recruitment firm. Our business culture is open and collaborative due to our split recruitment model with a separate sales and recruitment delivery team. We have a combined 32 years of industry experience which we share across the team to ensure that all team members have the advantage to compete within a competitive market. Our organization structure is flat so each employee gets the advantage to work with all levels from the MD/Founder to new Executives. We are a result-driven business providing employees with constant training and development so that each person can work independently to become successful.
About the Recruitment Executive/Trainee
As a Recruitment Executive/Trainee, you will in partnership with the Sales team taking control of managing the recruitment process from candidate generation through to candidate placement. In addition to working on various recruitment processes. You will start your training and development plan from onboarding and throughout your career with SearchElect via coaching, mentoring, and workshops.
· Research, build, and maintain talent pools for different technical skills
· Take ownership of jobs assigned from the research stage, recruitment process, salary negotiation, and post-placement stage.
· Regularly generate market intelligence to help the sales team in generating new business for the company
· Support marketing by providing recruitment-related content to help in attracting candidates or clients and employment branding.
· Calling and meeting passive, active candidates
· Continually generate new candidates within the assigned domain.
· You are people-oriented and have the confidence to engage different types of people both f2f and over the phone.
· You thrive in challenging situations.
· You are naturally persuasive and have the appetite to generate a person’s interest in you or any topic/subject.
· You can think on your feet and handle unforeseen situations in a rational manner.
· You are eager to learn new ways and improve your skills
· You are self-disciplined, organized, and able to manage your priorities according to results.
· You are adaptable and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
· You do not fear rejection
· You are a team player, can work collaboratively with colleagues, receptive, and is also communicative of their suggestions/idea
· You have a sense of humor and can take a joke :)
· Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
· Trainee level; recent grad or 1-2 years experience within a fast-paced people-oriented professional service environment
· Executive level; 1-2 years of previous recruitment experience within a generalist recruitment agency
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Business Ops Admin
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.