Keywords: Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Sourcing, Researcher, Interviewing, Executive Search, Talent Management, Recruiting
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Industry: Telecommunications, Information and Technology, Staffing and Recruiting
Function: Talent Acquisition, Recruitment
SearchElect is a specialist search firm serving the mid to senior level APAC technology talent market with a modern, innovative approach. SearchElect is responding to the current market needs of not just farming resumes or qualifying against keyword searches but working as a partner to both our clients and candidates.
We have a deep understanding of the IT and Telco services industry from Sales to Delivery of the entire IT stack. This allows us to understand the human equity ecosystem required in the modern workplace from Connectivity, Cybersecurity, Cloud and Hosting, Internet of Things, Data Analytics, Mobility, UC&C Service Delivery models. We qualify against IQ/EQ and align our candidates and clients career expectations to ensure an accurate and sustainable match.
About the Recruitment Consultant
- You will work in between the Sales Team and candidates in partnership taking control of managing the recruitment process from candidate generation through to candidate placement.
- You will work within a vertical market specialization having direct touch points to a network of mid, senior candidates and niche junior level candidates.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the various research tools to come up with a ‘Talent Map’ of the market and own candidate control through the entire recruitment process.
- Additional to working on various recruitment processes, you will also be at the forefront of the market activity. Therefore an important source of business intelligence to feed back into the SearchElect organization and adding value to ensure the organization remains competitive has a leading edge and capitalizes on market trends and opportunities.
- You will proactively work with the various support teams within SearchElect such as Marketing and Business support teams to generate the right audiences for specific job requirements or campaigns that will contribute to the overall objectives of SearchElect.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- People-oriented mindset - able to understand and appreciate other perspectives
- Realistic thinker and able to overcome objectives pragmatically
- Understands the difference between IQ/EQ and able to identify the differences between these and how to work with the different balances individually and with other people
- Administer Data/information mining from websites – Social Media (Linkedin) etc.
- Logical Building and structuring internal CRM and systems
- Build a relationship with customers within a professional capacity
- Experience in recruitment or talent acquisition in an agency or in-house environment
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment either hands-on or a sales support role
- Good written English to update records
- Strong communication skills to articulate with internal and external people.
- Good business sense to understand the entire supply chain and continually self-improve and provide insight to help how the business can improve its process and procedures.
- Communicative (able to build rapport)
- Problem solver
- Outgoing / Sociable
- Quick learner
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.