SearchElect is a specialist search firm serving the mid to senior level APAC technology talent market with a modern, innovative approach. SearchElect is responding to the current market needs of not just farming resumes or qualifying against key word searches but working as a partner to both our clients and candidates.
The Recruitment Consultant will work in between Account Managers and candidates. They will work in partnership with the Account Manager taking control of managing the recruitment process from candidate generation through to candidate placement. Recruitment Consultants will work within a vertical market specialization having direct touch points to a network of mid to senior candidates, internal team members and client contacts.
They will develop a deep understanding of the various research tools to Talent Map the market and own candidate control throughout the entire recruitment process. Additional to working on various recruitment processes, the Recruitment Consultant will also be at the forefront of the market activity, therefore contributing to an important source of business intelligence to feed back into the organization adding value to ensuring the organization remains competitive, leading edge and capitalizing on market trends and opportunities to better the whole organization.
- Data/information mining from websites Social Media (linkedin) etc.
- Building and structuring internal CRM and systems
- Working with customers either B2C or B2B within a professional capacity
- Hands on sales or sales support
- Good written English to update records
- Strong communication skills to speak with internal and external people.
- Good business sense to understand entire supply chain and continually self improve and provide insight to help how the business can improve its process and procedures.
- Market research Business directory search and build
- Deep Social Media Linkedin, Facebook , Twitter, Blog etc.
- Data research based on clients
- English both written and spoken
- Data organization
- Business Intelligence gathering
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
+65 6589 8787