Key Words: Project Management, Program Management, PMP, Prince 2, Stakeholder Management, WAN, Networking, MPLS, SD WAN, SDN, VPN, Managed Network Services, Global backbone, Satellite, Wireless Systems
Role: Project Manager (Permanent)
Industry: Telecommunications, System Integration, Technology Consulting
Function: Project Management, Project Delivery
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated, info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
Our client offers a supporting team and management, with great plans to develop the PMO further and a work environment with plenty of opportunity for growth. In this company, you will also get a chance to work with some of the most exciting new offerings, products and services with large global customers.
About the Project Manager (Permanent)
- You have great customer facing experience delivering cutting edge telecommunications and technology services.
- You are a motivated, PMP qualified professional with relevant years of experience in and able to demonstrate an ability to think and act independently.
- You are comfortable taking initiative and creating process where none exists.
- It’s a plus if you have experience working with offshore teams and managing projects in a matrix environment.
- Your role is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Engineering degree with years of experience working in an international company
- Possess experience in dealing with overseas projects
- Ideally PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Critical Requirement: Experience in handling projects and knowledge around WAN, MPLS, SD WAN, SDN, Global Backbone, Networks
- It’s a plus if you have knowledge or experience in handling projects and for: Voice, Collaboration, Telepresence, Skype for Business, WebEx, VOIP, Telepresence
- Execute the project or subproject according to the agreed scope, according to the contractual commitments and against the budget
- Implementation experience in various telecommunication services
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Identify the resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Own the overall responsibility for delivery and service acceptance by the customer
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post-mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent team leader/member
- Coaching and Leadership skills
- Customer centric focus
- Creative and problem-solving mind-set
- Good communication skills
- English speaker + ideally one additional foreign language
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.