Key Words: Project Implementation, Business Operations, Project Management, Process Development, Requirements Gathering, Vendor Management, Business Analysis, Business Transformation, Automation, Innovation
Industry: Telecommunications, Information and Technology
Function: Business Operations, Project Management, Project Implementation, Process Development, Requirements Gathering, Vendor Management, Business Analysis
About Our Client
Our client designs, builds and maintains converged IP networks, supported by the world's largest IP VPN and by global capabilities in managed and outsourced services for MNCs and large national customers. Our client provides packaged voice, data, video, cloud, security and mobility solutions to businesses of all sizes.
This global client is currently undergoing a major business transformation and growth through the addition of several new solutions and product offerings. This has then created the need for a new structure, processes and new way of working within the organisation.
About the Project Manager - Business Operations
- Following this growth and expansion of the business, the Project Manager will be the change agent who will drive momentum towards the successful adoption of the new processes, initiatives and solutions for the business.
- The project manager will execute this by reviewing, developing and implementing new processes, and procedures to adapt the operations of different business units in the organisation.
- It is important to possess the strategic and tactical insight to influence and implement effective change management across the organisation from top to bottom. This person will work with cross-functional business units, to gather and information translates them into business requirements/projects and drives the planning, implementation, automation and adoption from day 1 until it becomes a business-as-usual process.
- The project manager will also act as a buffer between the business and the vendors needed to address the business needs/requirements.
Benefits and Perks
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
Experience in business operations management, process improvement and change management, project management and implementation.
Good exposure with process development, compliance, intellectual property rights, supply chain management, project management, contract management, value chain mapping, and continuous improvement methodologies. Certification(s) in these practices would be advantageous.
Experience in project management and implementation.
Exposure within an international, Telecommunications or Technology Services MNC environment.
Ability to drive and manage process improvement - with an understanding of the process automation and IT support needed.
Solid background in developing communications, preparation and the delivery of presentations and training materials.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must.
Desirable Experience (not a requirement)
Bachelor’s degree with ideally with an emphasis on any of the following: Legal Studies, Information Systems, Communications, Organizational Development, Process/Project Management and/or related areas.
Experience in operations management and/or support experience with a variety of online tools.
Capability to produce and disseminate training content (e.g. live sessions or over web-based learning platforms).
Possesses strong competencies within MS Office Suite (i.e. including Access, Outlook, SharePoint) and an understanding of Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Maintains cool-headedness and maturity to provide administrator-level support and handle user queries for the operations team and its applications.
Positive can do attitude
Relentless will not give in
Creative and Versatile
Good listening Skills/humility
Culture Sensitivities / local experience
Project management / implementation
Good team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.