Key Words: Project Management, Client Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Security
Role: Project Manager
Industry: Managed Security Services, Professional Services, Security Consulting
Function: Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is a CREST accredited company offering security services such as Adversarial Attack Simulation Exercises (Red Teaming), Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Source Code Review, SSAT, Security Audit
About the Project Manager
- You will kick start, track, set deadlines, assess the teams/resources, and manage the overall cycle of the projects.
- You are accountable for completing project work ensuring alignment with the plan and report progress to clients and internal stakeholders.
- You are familiar/experienced in following best practices and standard processes in project management
- Planning – setting goals and objectives, defining roles, producing schedules and timelines for tasks in line with the needs of the client.
- Managing – coordinating of the internal teams, client teams and external parties (if necessary) to keep them on track with the project.
- Monitor and control project activities to ensure good tracking of the projects’ progress.
- Identify and manage project risks to ensure the project delivery is on time.
- Implement any changes needed throughout the process.
- Report to internal management and the client/s with regards to the status of the project/s.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You possess project management experience preferably in the technology space (i.e. security, network, IT Infrastructure, Applications, etc.)
- Ability to communicate well with clients, both on the business and technical side.
- Excellent communication skills and strong command of spoken and written English Language.
- You possess great interpersonal skills that you can use to build good relationships with colleagues and internal stakeholders, as well as clients.
- You are open and willing to learn new technical skills
- Ability to multi-task or manage multiple projects at one time.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.