About Our Client :
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Project Manager :
Our client is seeking a Project Manager, with great customer facing experience delivering cutting edge telecommunications and technology services. The role of the Program Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Program Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
• Execute the project according to the agreed scope, according to the contractual commitments and against the budget
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Identify the resources needed to achieve project goals.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Own the overall responsibility for delivery and service acceptance by the customer
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
• Engineering degree with at least 5 years of similar experience in an international company
• Possess experience in dealing with complex/overseas projects
• Ideally PMP or Prince 2 certified
• Solid understanding of telecommunication technologies: VPN services, Managed services, Telepresence.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John