Key Words: Product Marketing, Marketing, Product Messaging, Product Positioning, Go-to-market Programs
Role: Product Marketing Manager - Malaysia
Industry: Software, Information Technology
Function: Product Marketing, Product Positioning
About Our Client
Our client is a global software vendor which provides organisations of all sizes with a huge range of online and cloud business management software and services. Their products range from accounting and payroll to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments.
About the Product Marketing Manager
- You will be creating and telling inspirational customer and market focused stories with cutting edge demonstrations.
- You will develop product messaging and positioning, pricing, go-to-market programs, and sales enablement resources to achieve fast customer adoption and to energize sales, marketing and channel partners.
- Your measure of success is through your ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies, ability to gain key buyers' mindshare and by the delivery of successful commercial results.
- You have an end to end accountability for both the commercial success of and superb launch of any changes to the product or customer value proposition.
- You are action-oriented and possess a can-do attitude and passion for taking the complex and making it simple, through compelling stories.
- You will be reporting to the Regional Head of Product Marketing and will be assigned to the small business segment and drive the company’s accounting software products in Malaysia and secondary markets.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Malaysia.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or marketing. MBA or master’s degree will be a bonus.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Strong knowledge and insights into the Malaysia market
- Accounting software experience
- Exposure to SMEs and understanding of the Malaysian SME segment
- Experience launching new technology products to disrupt markets through innovative ideas balanced with market research is highly valued.
- Deep customer, competitive, market and segment focus; with prior experience and an ability to turn insights into compelling positioning, marketing messages and partner & sales enablement material.
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks and ambitious to get the job done
- Excellent communication – Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to effectively influence external partners, work across cross-functional teams, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management.
- Own, define and deliver the positioning, value proposition, go-to-market messaging and strategies for a defined segment and region.
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing content.
- Be a passionate ‘voice of the customer’ in the team, driving focus on the right target market with the right value proposition and messaging.
- Deeply understand competition in the segment and region, determining the company’s relative positioning according to their products.
- Deliver internal sales & external partner enablement content, messages and training and be the subject matter expert on specific segment & region
- Build and manage exciting, innovative product launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
- Partner with a world-class Product Management team to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales and decision process
- Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people).
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.