Key Words: Product Marketing, Marketing, Product Messaging, Product Positioning, Go-to-market Programs
Role: Product Marketing Manager
Industry: Software, Information Technology
Function: Product Marketing, Product Positioning
About Our Client
Our client is a global software vendor which provides organisations of all sizes with a huge range of online and cloud business management software and services. Their products range from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments.
About the Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager creates and tells inspirational customer and market focused stories with cutting edge demonstrations to people around the world. We develop product messaging and positioning, pricing, go-to-market programs, and sales enablement resources to achieve fast customer adoption and to energize sales, marketing and channel partners. We measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies, our ability to gain key buyers' mindshare and by the delivery of successful commercial results. The Product Marketing Manager has end to end accountability for both the commercial success of and superb launch of any changes to the product or customer value proposition. Successful candidates will be action oriented with a can-do attitude and passion for taking the complex and making it simple, through compelling stories.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience launching new technology products to disrupt markets through innovative ideas balanced with market research.
- Deep customer, competitive, market and segment focus; with prior experience and an ability to turn insights into compelling positioning, marketing messages and partner & sales enablement material.
- Experience/familiarity with the customer engagement lifecycle and accounting solutions applications.
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks and ambitious to get the job done
- Excellent communication – Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to effectively influence external partners, work across cross-functional teams, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven. Extremely organized and able to multi-task, as well as simultaneously manage multiple programs.
- Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including on-message product demo videos, sharp succinct slide pitch-decks).
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing hit products.
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, Asia, the Product Marketing Manager is accountable for driving the vision, messaging, awareness and go-to-market strategies for their segment and region.
- Own, define and deliver the positioning, value proposition, go-to-market messaging and strategies for a defined segment and region.
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing content.
- Be a passionate ‘voice of the customer’ in the team, driving focus on the right target market with the right value proposition and messaging.
- Deeply understand competition in the segment and region, determining the company’s relative positioning according to their products.
- Deliver internal sales & external partner enablement content, messages and training and be the subject matter expert on specific segment & region
- Build and manage exciting, innovative product launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
- Partner with a world-class Product Management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales and decision process.
- Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people).
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning.
- Partner with marketing to create innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to build pipeline.
- Localize all marketing materials for global solutions, including value propositions, messaging positioning, sales enablement tools and ensure local execution is consistent with global messaging.
- Work with the Head of Product Marketing, Asia to manage local forecasts, funnels and contribute to business planning and set KPIs, tracking, testing and optimizing for results in collaboration with Marketing Operations.
- Contribute to our global charter to be the most successful product marketing team on the planet by being obsessed with customers and creativity.
- Contribute to exceptional content and thought leadership
- Take responsibility for missions in the global product marketing team
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.