Key Words: Enterprise, Cloud, Solutions, Infrastructure, Strategy, Telecommunications, Technology
Role: Product Manager (Managed Hosting)
Industry: Information Technology – Cloud
Function: Product Development & Management
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Product Manager (Managed Hosting),
- Part of a team to drive P&L management for product portfolio through product development and management, sales support and enablement discussions with Sales, Customers, Engineering, and Operations Technology & Service Development.
- Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the product strategy, direction of new products, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid-term impact on business unit overall results.
- Strong background in market needs, and development of technology based business solutions.
- Demonstrated success in launching / managing technology products / serves.
- Financial skills: Development of business financials, pricing , costing and profitability analysis
- Impact of decisions made is mid-term in nature. Typically has small to medium profit and loss responsibility for a product portfolio May lead regional projects for a specific product portfolio, and also participate as a team member for other projects.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Strong experience in product development and management of Managed Hosting services including focus of cloud services, Shared and dedicated virtualization.
- Graduation in Engineering is desirable not mandatory
- 3-5 years’ experience in business development, Product Management function of a data centre/cloud/IT-ITES business
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
+65 6589 8787