Key Words: Product management, Product Launch, Product Conception, SaaS, Cloud, Mobile, Web, UX Design, Software Engineering
Role: Product Manager - Hospitality Software
Industry: Information and Technology, Software Vendor
Function: Product Management
About Our Client
Our client specialises in providing a full suite of Solutions to the Hospitality industry. With over 25 years of experience, they have transformed from implementing early adoption of technology such as telephony systems to becoming a market leader in providing solutions for the entire Hospitality ecosystem.
Our client has significantly impacted operation effectiveness for a number of hospitality customers across the world. They have very close relationships with leading brand names and hotel groups, and have also developed numerous products which help enable their clients across hotels, resorts, boutique high end luxurious resorts manage and serve up multi-million guests worldwide.
Today, our client is thriving from a developing Asia market and is looking to use its capabilities with solutions in the leading edge technology space such as Mobility, Applications, SaaS, Hosting, Consulting and Professional Services and Outsourced Services. They are focused in redesigning/rebuilding the UX and UI of their products, particularly on mobile and tablet, and optimising them for the cloud.
About the Product Manager - Hospitality Software,
You will bridge the technical and business worlds by working with diferent teams across Engineering, Operations, Sales and Marketing to drive products from conception to product launch.
You are able to breakdown complext issues into steps that will help in driving the product development. You are also responsible for Product strategy anf help ing shaping the future roadmaps of the company’s products.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive experience in product management, product design or engineering experience.
- Experience working with SaaS, Cloud, mobile and web.
- Experience with enterprise products.
- Hospitality industry experience.
- Good understanding of UX design.
- Technical skills in software engineering (coding, systems design etc.)
- Keep abreast with the market trends and customer or user requirements within the hospitality tech industry.
- Help in identifying market opportunities by build business cases, and defining the product vision and strategy.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Rollout new features of the products on a regular basis.
- Work effectively and closely with the engineering team to help define the best technical implementation methods and decide a reasonable schedule for execution.
- Define, drive, and execute a definitive global strategy related to a specific product or set of products, collaborating with regional teams to drive success.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.