Key Words: Product management, Marketing strategy, Product Pricing, Market Research, Product Strategy, Identity Access Management, IAM, Authentication, 2FA, Two-factor Authentication
Role: Product Manager
Industry: Security, Identity & Access Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading cyber-security provider specialising in Identity, Credential and Access Management Solution. They’re rapidly-growing in the regional and global space spanning across industries in financial institutions, telecommunications, manufacturing and healthcare. You'll identify and develop new products based on market trends and product needs. You'll tie product with pricing, marketing plans and launchings to maximise potential.
About the Product Manager,
- Identify customers' needs and behaviour through market research.
You'll be an advisor to current and upcoming product lines according to specifications, new ideas and packaging changes.
- Keep updated with competitors in the market to maintain product's market health.
- Keeper of source date for product marketing communications.
Liaise with Sales Director to gather market information to create product sales
Build market understanding through customers, field sales and sales call results.
- Supply short-term and long-term product sales information to aid management decision.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis to support the business.
- forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
Introduce new products to the market by testing requirements and development process and assess ROI and project timelines with the engineering team.
- Make decisions on product pricing and production quantity cost-effectively.
- Assist and keep up with operational matters when required
- Maintain professional knowledge and keep up with market trends.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product
- Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning,
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Experience as a product management and manage the product lifecycle.
- Experience in product development, marketing tools and strategies.
- Ability to provide recommendations to higher management.
- Technical ability in software development, big data and web & mobile tech.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in printing and package business, ERP systems and Anti-Counterfeit Solutions is a plus.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar fields.
- Singapore Citizen or PR is preferred.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team leader
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.