Key Words: Telecommunications, Product Management, Mobility, Business Development, Sales, Presales, IOT
Role: Product Incubation Mobility
Function: Product Management
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Product Incubation Mobility,
Support the Regional Business Development Team and Sales team with expertise in Mobility and IP Data Solutions for the Technical presales support in Mobility opportunities and build solutions for the customer requirements with the client’s products and services with some tailoring as required. Self-starter, in order to proactively absorb new product update information, and with initiative to interact with other teams in order to identify or customize the best products, channels and process to build the customer solutions.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
1. Responsible for day-to-day technical support of multiple BD, Sales and Solution engineering. Engage directly with customers to gather their requirements, identifying all possible customer applications pursuant to designing the applicable Solutions.
2. Design network solutions using all the product portfolio and network services to support the sales opportunities generated by the BD and Sales team.
3. Work closely with BD and Sales, Commercial management to develop customized solutions
4. Attend customer meetings when required to support the presales technical aspects. Traveling around the region is required.
5. Maintain a detailed understanding of the internal tools, systems and processes required to develop an approved technical proposal for clients
6. Follow-up with Program Manager, Provisioning and Customer Service teams, for the coordination and resolution of network design issues when implementing or maintaining the designed solution.
7. Constant communication with the Product, Engineering, and Capacity Management teams for updates about the network and service capabilities, and providing feedback on customer issues.
8. Team work with the rest of the Solution engineering team in the region and globally, by sharing and obtaining information enabling them to acquire expertise.
9. Actively participate in the RFI/RFP process and development of the technical aspects of proposals in line with customer needs, liaising and qualifying with other colleagues as necessary.
10. Present technical solutions to customers both formally and informally as required.
11. Stay abreast of technical issues, options and advancements within the Telecom industry relevant to the services portfolio.
a) Essential Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Networks
b) Additional Qualifications
Industry certifications/experience in fields of networking are desirable:
Mandatory : in GSM/SS7/ LTE, IMS
Good to have: in IP/data (ie: CCNA/CCNP…)
c) Requisite Skills:
Mobile (Must have)
Strong skills and experience in Mobile/SS7/LTE products, inside a Mobile Operator or vendor
Strong skills of OSS/ BSS integration within a Mobile operator/ MVNO acting as a MVNE
Strong skills of device management for IoTs, remote SIM provisioning for M2M – SIM Technology: Physical, eSIM, Bootstrap, OTA, Multi IMSI).
Understanding of IoT Security and Connection Efficiency
Understanding of various access: Mobile, Wifi, LoRaWAN, nbIOT
Strong experience in the Mobile technology and protocols: SS7, SCCP, MAP, Sigtran, Camel , IPX, PGW, Diameter, Policy (PCRF/ OFCS) and mobile-oriented products (SoR, Roaming-Hub or SMS-Hub, SMS Firewall).
Knowledge of Mobile Operators Roaming Business and Settlement: IREG, TADIG, DCH, Fraud Management, NRTRDE.
Voice knowledge – SBC, VoLTE, VoWIFI, IMS.
- Cloud RTC/ RCS
IP/data/transmission (Good to have)
Exposure to IP/data products – MPLS Access, IP Transit, Data Center
Understanding of various network technologies like IP, TDM, Ethernet, MPLS, etc.
Knowledge of Routing and Switching protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VLAN, HSRP, STP, SIP, H.323 etc.;
- Knowledge of various Managed Services offering like Managed Infrastructure, …
Sound Knowledge of Telecom Players in the market and their Infrastructure Strengths and Weakness in terms Network, O&M and Support
Ability to position client’s strengths to a wide range of customers.
- Good working knowledge of MS office suite like Visio, Excel, word and power point.
Must have telecom experience for at least 10 years
Proven track-record of Customer-facing experience (ideally within Mobile Operator, MVNO, MVNE, IOTs M2M as a presales technical consultant) of at least 4 years
Understanding of various technologies, products and services used at customer end.
Ability to plan, organize, co-ordinate, control work and have a structured approach and a “can do” attitude to problem solving.
- Able to adaptable, highly self-motivated, demonstrate initiatives, result-orientated and have a willingness to learn new technologies
Ability and interpersonal skills to drive projects within a cross functional environment
Capability to deliver with ownership
Ability to withstand pressure and deliver within timelines
Capability to multitask
Innovation in solution architecture
Dealing with ambiguity
Consultative attitude towards customer requirements
Ability to develop and articulate complex technical issues/solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.