Key Words: Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Role: Principal / Senior Data Scientist
Industry: Government, Technology, Innovation
Function: Science & Technology, Innovation, Deliver Transformative Solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist in niche & advanced technologies & solutions. Their goal is to encourage smart and innovative approaches to how problems can be solved in the public sector.
About the Principal Data Scientist
- You will be applying statistical and machine learning techniques on large-scale datasets to address the diverse business needs for a government company.
- You will be designing and implementing workflows for data pre-processing, feature engineering, develop machine learning models, evaluate techniques & algorithms.
- You will be the lead on statistical evaluation of analytical output (i.e. model) and regular view of productionised models, refresh / retire models.
- You will be managing data analysis and visualization projects and present analytical insights to business users and stakeholders.
- You will be collaborating closely with business users to extract actionable insights from data and processes and guide the team towards co-building data-driven & customized solutions.
- You will be keeping alongside the latest developments in the fields of Data Science / Artificial Intelligence.
- You will be coaching and developing the officers under the job-holder’s charge.
- You will be formulating, refining and guiding projects in one or more of the following areas:
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Machine learning
- Link analysis
- Graph databases
- Artificial intelligence algorithms
- Natural language processing
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Geospatial Information System / Geospatial Analysis
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Possess a Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline that involves Data Science/Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, and/or Scientific Computing.
- Minimum 5 years of extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches, including Machine Learning and Statistical Modeling.
- Well-versed in visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview/Qliksense and/or Microsoft Power BI.
- Will be able to effectively convey complex data analysis and results to non-special users, as well as being able to converse technical terms to experts.
- Will be able to work both independently and in terms and across institutional boundaries.
- Has a strong track record of supervising practical delivery of projects is an advantage.
- Has experience in deploying Data Science/AI models in production environments is an advantage.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.