Key Words: Forensic, Cybersecurity, Cybercrime Prevention, Cyber security Strategy, Threat Intelligence, Fraud Management, Compliance, Security Consulting, Critical Infrastructure resilience, Financial crime management, Cyber threat
Role: Principal/Partner, Security
Industry: Consultancy, Professional Services
Function: People Management, Product Management, Solution Strategy, Go-to-market strategy, Project management
About Our Client
Our client is a global group of professional firms across Audit, Tax, and Advisory services which employ a large number of professionals globally.
They are an internationally renowned brand name recognised as offering best in class business consultancy services across a wide portfolio of professional services. They have accumulated and continually receive world class awards their efforts in services delivery and employee satisfaction.
Our client is a trusted partner to the largest global corporations whom they have delivered a successful track record spanning over decades. Due to an exciting stimulus program to transform the business towards growth and digital optimisation, our client has created several key roles as part of a new strategic direction to drive new growth from an existing platform.
About the Principal - Security,
- You will join in at a principal level with a fast track route to partner level or potentially join in straight at a partner level, within the equity ecosystem, bringing strong business impact and driving the business strategy for forensic, technology risk, cyber technology and cyber risk offerings.
- You will be the pivot within the organisation pulling through a capable workforce utilising the internal resource pool to create a gravitas which will meet the modern needs of cyber threats for some of the world’s largest corporations and forge thought leadership amongst competition.
- You are the bridge between business and technology, helping clients in solving complex IT or commercial problems and projects involving forensic, technology risk, cyber technology and cyber risk offerings.
Below are some of the offerings and areas they intend to further specialise on:
- Cyber Maturity Assessment
- Cyber security strategy
- Cyber gaming
- Cyber defence operating model designs
- Design and implementation of the overall defence infrastructure
- Identity and access management
- Data loss prevention
- Security and technology assessments
- Process reviews
- Cyber risk awareness
- Cyber threat management
- Cyber-attack Detection – network monitoring and data analytics
- Advanced digital forensics
- Advanced training and cyber response capability development
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Additional variable target award on personal performance
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
- Manage and lead teams that will handle numerous client engagements for projects involving cyber services, penetration testing and emerging security technologies for clients.
- Evolving competitive solutions/services to cyber security related issues that are dealt with by different client industries.
- Tying up the different offerings within cybersecurity to what the market demand is and developing customer centric offerings from there.
- Balancing the different aspects of complex projects against cost and delivery capability and skill sets of the business.
- Exhibit strong people management skills across different teams and business units in the company through effective mentoring and supervising of staff.
- You will drive expertise, provide advice and even develop business cases regarding forensic, cyber security and cybercrime prevention.
- You will champion in turning opportunities into customer focused services/solutions for enterprise clients by taking full advantage of the services/solutions’ commercial value and bringing it together as competitive offering in the market.
- You are to maximise your deep understanding of the cybersecurity space to enhance the adoption of the company in digital optimised solutions and nurture new services/offerings to be brought out into the market. Taking into consideration that this is a purely services and consulting driven organisation.
- You will deliver against the expectations of various internal senior level key stakeholders.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor / Post-Graduate Degree
- Extensive Experience in the Big 4 professional services firms or IT Professional Services/Consulting environment
- Proven experience in developing solutions/offerings within cyber security, and driving the strategy in bringing it to the market.
- Track record in building consulting and technology propositions covering the above mentioned aspects of cyber security.
- Extensive experience coming from the security vertical with the functional capability/experience in doing product management, solution strategy, business development and people management.
- Ability to provide insights and perspectives on what the cyber market is like and the current, mid and long term needs of the market.
- A good knowledge of IT Operations or Security Operations Centre setup, Security solutions and project/program management concepts.
- People management skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in nurturing excellent internal and external relationships.
- Required experience in the Asia market primarily in Singapore and around the APAC region.
- Relevant Certifications in Cybersecurity
- Good understanding of the governance, compliance/regulatory requirements, and legal IT security standards for different client industries
- Demonstrate expertise in cyber security services, forensic, and cybercrime prevention.
- Client Focused
- Strategic thinker
- Consultative / big picture approach
- Positive can do attitude
- Passionate in business and technology
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- key abilities in relationship building
- professional service/consulting experience
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture sensitiveness
- Demonstrates good business hygiene and understanding of sales processes
- Strong follow up on things
- Systematic and focused approach to selling
- Good escalation culture to get things done