Key Words: IoT solutions, Pre-sales, LPWAN
Role: IoT Pre-sales Manager
Industry: IoT, M2M
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly-growing IoT specialist start-up in Asia. They have a multi-national team working on network improvements, energy efficient IoT solutions and consultation for businesses to take the first step into IoT. They are looking for someone with the energy and enthusiasm in disrupting the market.
About the IoT Pre-sales Manager
- You will be a key player in providing solutions and knowledge-sharing in IoT
- Liaise with sales team in creating customer proposal and advice the team with your product and business expertise.
- You would be involved in pre-sales, IoT solution design and proposal delivery.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest company’s products and services with an understanding of the market developments.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- 1-5 related experience
- A keen interest and understanding in IoT
- Working experience in IoT LPWAN
- Experience in solution design for devices, network, and platform
- Experience in designing device hardware or IoT devices
- Experience in Consultative Sales or System Integration would be a strong plus.
- Background in areas of physical security, smart buildings, government and smart nation, energy, tracking and logistics, hospitality would be an added advantage.
- Hacking new IoT solutions is part of your hobby.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.