About Our Client
Well-established Security Services and Solution provider
About the Practice Lead – Security Consulting
The Practice Lead will have a strong hands-on background and the capability to lead a team of consultants to deliver excellent customer satisfaction. This role will require the candidate to be able to provide mentorship and guide the consultants into delivering great security audit services.
The Practice Lead will possess great problem solving skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships, they will have excellent technical knowledge and be able to think-outside-the-box.
- Ability to lead and guide a team of consultants on the services pre-sales and delivery
- Demonstrate a collaborative mindset and problem solving skillset to the organization
- Build a collaborative environment and enable consultants to excel
- Lead Penetrating Testing and Vulnerability Assessment engagements across all platforms
- Contriubute to whitepapers / PoC and speak at seminars and conferences
- Attain required certifications and qualifications for personal growth and team achievement
- Applicant must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Degree in IT or engineering field.
- Hands-on experience of Penetration Testing, System Admin, OS hardening and Source Code review with some previous Development experience in a high level language desirable.
- Any relevant certifications preferred CISSP, CISA, CISM, CREST, OSCP, CEH etc.
- Some overseas travel required