Key Words: Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Code Review, Attack Simulation, Web Security, Network Security, Mobile Security
Role: Penetration Tester
Industry: Security, Information Technology & Services
About Our Client
Our client is a CREST accredited specialist security firm with a focus on Adversarial Attack Simulation Exercises (Red Teaming), Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Source Code Review, SSAT and Security Audit.
About the Penetration Tester
Our Client is looking for a creative and passionate person who is excited about learning what it takes to work as a member of a talented team to secure customers, systems, and data in today’s rapidly evolving threat environment.
They are looking for a talented, team-oriented, technical talent who have displayed passion in cybersecurity career with hands-on or educational experience, and interest in at least three of the following areas:
- Security tools development
- Security testing
- Red Teaming
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Relevant penetration testing certifications, preferably OSCP with a view of becoming a CREST Registered Tester.
- IT Security experience preferably in a Professional Security Service environment.
Skills and Qualities
- Good project management, consulting, customer service, technology skills
- Good communication, presentation, writing skills.
- Team player who can perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with client-server technologies, Virtualization, Cloud, and strong knowledge of TCP/IP networks.
- Programming and Shell scripting knowledge will be advantageous.
- Technical, hands-on experience in the system administration on Microsoft Windows, Linux/*nix is preferred.
- Networking skills on Layer 2 to Layer 4 with good routing knowledge is preferred.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.