Key Words: OSCP, Offensive Security Certified Professional, CCT INF, CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester, CCT APP, CREST Certified Web Application Tester, ICS Security, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Assessment
Role: Security Consultant (Penetration Tester)
Industry: Public Sector, Security, Information Technology
Function: Penetration Tester
About Our Client
Our client is a national agency overseeing cybersecurity strategy, operation, education, outreach, and ecosystem development.
About the Security Consultant (Penetration Tester)
• You will conduct of in-depth vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and red teaming of systems. You are also required to:
• Manage and allocate tasks within the team and oversee the technical skills development of team members.
• Work closely with respective stakeholders to facilitate the tests, provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing.
• Develop continually your managerial and technical competencies to meet the requirements of this job.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore and preferably a Singapore Citizen or Permanent resident due to the nature of projects that these roles will be responsible for.
• Experience in ICS environment or three years of conducting attack simulation in Enterprise IT environment.
• Knowledge of ICS operations, architecture, networks, products and security standards.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to relate to stakeholders’ concerns.
• Analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
• Technically hands-on and curious about inner workings of technologies.
• OSCP or equivalent certifications in penetration testing is preferred.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.