Key Words: Certified Senior System Architect, CSSA Pega, System Architecture, Process Management, Application Development Experience, Java, Weblogic Servers, Tomcat-5.5
Role: PEGA System Architect
Industry: Technology Consulting, System Integration
Function: System Architecture
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the PEGA System Architect
You will be part of an elaborate and comprehensive PEGA program, where in you will demonstrate the ability to partner with business stakeholders, with leading and assisting in the identification and definition of requirements, use cases, process flows, screen flows, and user interfaces, and actual delivery of the project.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA) 7.n
- Experience in Java, strong experience in development of multi-tier applications using JAVA, Tomcat-5.5, WebLogic servers.
- Experience in web services like SOAP 1.2, WSDL 2.0 and XML 1.0.
- Pega Certified System Architect
- Experience in an IT Application Support/Maintenance or Development environment
- Must possess a track record of strategy execution, innovation, and execution in a high-pressure environment
- Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements and perform detailed technical design
- Own and drive activities with internal teams and clients, ensuring comprehensive delivery of the assigned project work.
- Ability to partner with business stakeholders, with leading and assisting in the identification and definition of requirements, use cases, process flows, screen flows, and user interfaces
- Work with Development Managers, Program Managers, and Architects in scoping and sizing of projects.
- Construct and maintain an evolving list of processes and subprocess that must be built into the PRPC platform
- Construct and maintain an evolving list of capabilities that must be built outside of the PRPC platform.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.