Key Words: Solution Architecture, Designing, Customization, Implementation, CRM and Pegasystems
Role: Pega Solution Architect
Function: Solution Architecture
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Pega Solution Architect
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Pega Solution Architect involves in design and implementation of PegaRules Process commander applications.
- Develops high-quality deliverables across all Pega projects and provides consultative guidance on project assignments.
- Responsible for the Design, Customization, and Implementation of robust, secure, scalable systems across n-tier platforms. The Architect will also help set the product direction and be responsible for evaluating and incorporating emerging standards and new technologies.
- Experience in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA).
- Strong experience in development of multi-tier applications using JAVA, Tomcat-5.5, WebLogic servers.
- Experience in web services like SOAP 1.2, WSDL 2.0 and XML 1.0.
- Experience in an IT Application Support/Maintenance or Development environment
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.