Key Words: Telecommunications, Managed Services, Channels, Alliance, Partnership, Account Management, Solution Selling
Role: Sales Manager – Partners
Industry: Telecommunications, Information Technology
Function: Sales, Account Management, Partner Management
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Sales Manager – Partners
Stretching across the various industries and product lines within the company, this role will be tasked to identify, and new revenue streams related to services through selling with and selling though SI Partners. Create sustainable large-scale sources of revenue through the global/regional/local SI Partners; managing relationships from Singapore, the successful candidate must be able to synthesize business acceleration programs and requirements from these SI partners to best position the company’s offerings for successful deal closure.
Benefits and Perks:|
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Sales experience working in the Technology or Telco Services space.
- Experience in any Strategic Partnerships/Channel Management or any Sales, and Business Development in the technology or telco sector.
- Domain knowledge of the following type of solutions and services: Managed Services, Managed Network Services, Cloud, Data Center, Security, Collaboration and Messaging, Mobility, Content Delivery, OTT platforms, etc.
- Strong understanding and relationship with regional/global and local SI Partners in Singapore and the region.
- Proven track record of closing large scale deals through partners.
- Possess strong mentality of selling in and expanding business in an account through the partners.
- Develop robust sales plans to achieve revenue target.
- Engage the target customers together with the partner to understand their business requirements down to understanding high-level technical requirements and price points/budget.
- Engage with internal teams and alliance partner teams to build a robust project group that can address the requirements of the customers.
- Highly involved in presenting the value proposition of the organisation to the customers and help the partners on driving this message to the customers.
- Lead product training/workshops to educate partners regarding a new product or service offerings.
- Plan the go to market strategy with partners to create short, mid and long term business plans.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.