Key Words: Go-to-market Strategy, Marketing, Campaign planning, B2B Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Vendor Management, CRM, Project Planning, Marketing Strategy, Demand Generation, Channel Marketing, Partner Marketing
Role: Partner Marketing Manager APAC
Industry: Telecommunications, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Partner Marketing Manager APAC,
- Our client is looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead the planning and execution of their Global accounts and Partner marketing in APAC.
- The position works collaboratively across all marketing sub-functions, the Global Account and Partner sales teams, and product groups. The role is accountable for ensuring effective execution of the marketing plans for supporting and enabling the Global Accounts and Partner sales goals and priorities in the APAC region.
- Key focus will be to own and drive marketing for the company’s Global accounts and Partners in the APAC region.
- You will focus on enabling "Sell To", "Sell Through" and "Sell With", as applicable, for specific account based business imperatives and customer and partner related business goals for APAC region
- Creating and driving specific marketing interventions to deliver funnel adds for supporting sales revenue and pipeline by developing a robust MSQL pipeline
- Nurture programs for cross/up sell, improving win rates; shortening sales cycles
- Building relationships with marketing teams in select Global accounts and partners in APAC with a view to becoming their preferred partner of choice in "Sell with" / Sell Through engagements
- You will work in a dynamic environment,and gain experience with regional and global marketing and sales teams.
- Execute integrated marketing programs to deliver business objectives and pipeline goals.
- Manage and own key programs, including leveraging insights and intent analysis, Account Based Marketing, Social selling, Sales enablement, Value proposition development, Influencer programs and Events - ensure ROI measurement.
- Program and campaign management, execution and tracking results, whilst optimizing budgets.
- Ensure operational excellence – leverage the marketing operations team to manage database, budgets and Partner marketing development funds.
- Proactively manage, develop and work with regional and Global marketing colleagues on major activities that support Global Accounts and Partner business objectives
- Support and collaborate with Global accounts and Partner sales team in APAC
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in the region and ensure there is effective communication and teamwork.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- B2B technology marketer
- Over 10 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably with telecom or ICT industry knowledge – Cloud / Digital Transformation / Tech / Global SI players / XaaS
- Not less than 6 years in core B2B Enterprise marketing / partnerships / alliances
- MBA with specialization in marketing
- Global work experience is a plus
- Objective and results driven individual, for business impact.
- Technology marketing experience, focus on Enterprise and Global marketing skillsets.
- Good understanding of Global Enterprise (BFSI), Cloud, SI & SP segments and their respective customer / partner ecosystems
- Expertise for engaging and working closely with stakeholders in Business/Global account/sales teams, marketing peer groups and product marketing, Segment marketing Programs and project management
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Experienced in business and pipeline management, and sales motions – sell with/thru/to.
- Able to engage sales and partners, in dialogue about their business needs and solutions.
- Proven team player with demonstrated ability to work across global teams and cultures.
- Team leadership and management
- Ability to manage collaborative global marketing projects and deliver against shared goals and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work with local and virtual teams.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, and an ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.