Key Words: Channel Sales, Partner Management, Go-to-market strategy, Partner Enablement, Partner Recruitment, Channel Strategy
Role: Partner Sales Manager
Industry: Information Technology, Content Delivery
Function: Partner Management, Channel Sales, Partner Recruitment
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational cloud solution technology provider, offering exceptional speed, security and consistency, giving their customers instant delivery of content. They are present globally reaching even for locations where website accessibility is difficult to achieve.
About the Partner Sales Manager,
- This is a strategic role responsible for increasing revenue streams through the recruitment and development of new sales partnerships.
- To drive the adoption of the company’s solutions across the Asia region.
- Solutions are around content, web and media acceleration / optimisation, inclusive of the Cloud services (cloud security, load balancers).
- You will work in partnership with the sales, marketing and technical consulting teams and ensure that the company’s business partners are sufficiently enabled and engaged to promote the company’s products and services.
- You are energetic, independent and passionate about the industry, with an analytical mindset and strong business acumen.
- You’ll be joining an extremely talented sales team that distinctively shares the company’s branding into the market to meet the unique need of every customer and address critical business pain points.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Extensive experience Partner/Channel Sales and Development, preferably in the Saas, PaaS or IaaS environment.
- Possesses the ability to articulate complex concepts and engage clients of all levels and across different functions.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Preferably proficienct in a Southeast Asian language and possess a good understanding of the market landscape in these countries.
- Disciplined and organised, with the ability to self-manage and prioritise in order to deliver on deadlines.
- You will be expected to travel as and when required.
- Define and develop the channel ecosystem for the company by identifying and recruiting new partners in the region such as VARs, Aggregators, SIs, Telcos, Service Providers, etc.
- Manage the sales attainment rhough channel partners by devising and executing robust partner marketing and engagement programs such as (but not limited to):
- Partner recruitment and activation
- Partner portal management
- Co-marketing initiatives
- Partner enablement
- Training and support
- Partner communications
- Partner rewards and incentives
- Work between the partners and the internal teams to effectively guide the direction of the products / services when presented back into the market.
- Develop governance structures, success measurements and accountability for the partners in order to manage and achieve the company’s revenue goals.
- Proactively build understanding of the regional trends and customer demands to ensure that product capabilities are competitive enough to meet the market needs.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Strong sales hygiene
· Good follow up on things
· Ability to prioritise
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.