Key Words: Partner Management, Channel Sales, Fixed Lines, Network, Cloud, Security
Role: Partner Business Director
Industry: Telecommunications, Information and Technology
Function: Partner Management, Channel Sales
About Our Client,
Our client designs, builds and maintains converged IP networks, supported by the world's largest IP VPN and by strong capabilities in managed and outsourced services for MNC’s and large national customers. Our client provides packaged data, cloud, security and mobility solutions to businesses of all sizes.
About the Partner Business Director,
- Generate revenue by selling solution-based products such as regional connectivity and integrated communication services within the company’s market business segment.
- Focus on identifying, pursuing, and closing New Enterprise business high value network centric design, build and WAN managed services opportunities within the business enterprise sector.
- Formulate channel sales enablement vision, strategy, programs and processes
- Create partnership with established Hardware and Software Systems Integrators and work cohesively with them to penetrate in Malaysia.
- Establish and maintain close relationship with the assigned partners, source potential partners and generate marketing programs with partners to stimulate the sales revenue.
- Initiate cooperation programs with business partners for promoting the company’s services such as MPLS-VPN, IPLC, IEPL, internet connectivity services (e.g. DIA, Broadband, Hosting, etc), network security services, cloud computing and customized solutions to corporate and enterprise customers
- Provide training to business partner on the company’s services.
- Introduce partner solutions to Company which can facilitate Sales Team’s winning chance.
- Collect market information and feedback to product and marketing team.
- Information Security Responsibilities:
- Follow and implement the organization’s information security policies.
- Be responsible for safeguarding the security of the company’s information and computing assets.
- Report security events, weaknesses and incidents according to the defined procedure.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Malaysia.
- Experience in business operations management, process improvement and change management, project management and implementation.
- Strong understanding of compliance & litigation management.
- Excellent communication skills in English is must.
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization or emphasis on Legal Studies, Information Systems, Communications, Organizational Development, Process/Project Management and/or related areas.
- Good exposure with process development, compliance, intellectual property rights, supply chain management, project management, contract management, value chain mapping, and continuous improvement methodologies. Certification(s) in these practices would be advantageous.
- Experience in project management and implementation.
- Experience in operations management and/or support experience with a variety of online tools.
- Exposure within an international, telecommunications MNC environment is a strong plus.
- Ability to drive and manage process improvement - with a focus on process automation with IT support.
- Possesses the strategic and tactical insight to influence and implement effective change management across the organization.
- Displays great aptitude when working with internal stakeholders, clients and vendors/suppliers to implement and/or improve processes.
- Collaborates well with cross-functional and offshore teams in global locations.
- Maintains cool-headedness and maturity to provide administrator-level support and handle user queries for the operations team and its applications.
- Capability to produce and disseminate training content (e.g. ‘live’ sessions and over web-based learning platforms).
- Possesses strong competencies within MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and incl. Access, Outlook, SharePoint) and an understanding of Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Highly-proficient in the English language (both written and spoken). Solid background in developing communications, preparation and the delivery of presentations and training materials.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.