Key Words: Operational Technology, Industrial Control Systems, OT Security, Policy and Governance, CISSP, GICSP,
Role: OT Security Manager
Industry: Maritime, Shipping, Logistics, Port Services
Function: Security and Policies, Technology, Risk, Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation with a focus on Port and logistics services. They operate container shipment with connections to hundreds of ports globally. They deploy automated and smart technologies that advances capabilities in the area of shipping and logistics.
About the OT Security Manager
- You will be part of a team that designs and develops the company’s OT and ICS strategies and security architecture.
- You will also help in operationalising the OT/ICS incident response capabilities within the company
- You will be advising the management with suitable OT Security solutions and technologies that can be deployed, implement the necessary change management process in order to keep up to date with ever evolving cybersecurity threats.
- You will part of the team that develops security policies and best practices aligned with government requirements.
- You will be doing risk management and mitigation planning to ensure business continuity
- You will be looking into competency development in the OT/ICS Security aspect of the company.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Possesses a Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Proven years of experience in OT/ICS environments
- Knowledge/Expertise in cybersecurity for OT/ICS environments
- GICSP, CISSP certified (plus point)
- Knowledge and understanding of industry OT & IT security standards and principles such as: NIST cybersecurity frameworks, IEC 62443 and ISO27001/2
- Knows the latest industry OT/ICS security practices and technologies and so as emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Good leadership, communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills in a fast-moving environment
- Good project management skills and able to work as a team as well as independently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.