Key Words: Cybersecurity, OT Security, OT Threat Landscape, OT R&D, CISSP, GICSP,
Role: OT Security Consultant, Engineering and R&D
Industry: OT Security, ICS
About Our Client
Our client is an influential organization working on critical projects across various industry domains. They provide opportunities to any successful candidates to learn and grow their skills and experience in a supportive and dynamic environment with aggressive growth plans and long-term job security.
About the OT Security Consultant, Engineering and R&D
- Perform analysis of the OT cybersecurity landscape, providing insights on the threat landscape, current solutions, and capability gaps.
- Develop technical policies, standards, and initiatives to address the OT threat landscape and capability gaps.
- Seed new technology capabilities by developing OT security proof-of-concept projects, with a view towards real world deployment.
- Identify OT cybersecurity innovation opportunities and develop customised OT challenge statements for Labs through engagements with academia, industry, sector lead agencies and domain owners.
- Evaluate project proposals from the R&D and innovation community based on domain owner’s context, technical feasibility, degree of innovation, alignment with prevailing security requirements and commercialisation plans.
- Guide Living Lab domain owners to prioritise OT R&D and innovation projects for funding.
- Design and architect OT Living Lab infrastructures together with domain owners.
- Steer OT projects to meet the long-term challenges of Living Lab domain owners.
- Manage domain-specific OT projects and provide quality assessment of projects (e.g. whether project meet deliverables, outcomes and objectives in regular project reviews)
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering/Computer Science), preferably specialising in Cybersecurity/ICT/OT.
- Professional certifications in cybersecurity/OT such as CISSP or GICSP is an advantage.
- Proven of experience in project management of Engineering/R&D projects, preferably in the field of Cybersecurity/ICT/OT.
- Experience in forging collaborations between end users and the development community would be an advantage.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.