Key Words: Security Consulting, ICS, OT, SCADA, PLC, Penetration Testing, Advisory
Role: OT Security Consultant
Industry: Advisory, Security Consulting
Function: Penetration testing, OT Security
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in Professional Services providing advisory consulting services. They have an existing Cyber Security business and is expanding their capabilities on the Operational Technology Cyber Security practice.
About the Role
- The candidate shall have proven experience protecting or implementing industrial control systems (ICS) in critical infrastructure and key resource sector such as land transportation (preferred).
- The ideal candidate shall possess an understanding of ICS fundamentals including:
- Distributed control system (DCS) and supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA) architecture and the role of common system components;
- Understanding of ICS design considerations with emphasis on human safety and the availability/security of operating environment;
- Knowledge of IT and OT security best practices and understanding of the differences;
- Understanding of protocols common in ICS environments; preparation, review, and maintenance of documents, policies, and standards governing the security operations for ICS equipment and networks;
- Familiar with ICS related international and national regulatory standards
- Participate in client engagements involving (1) ICS Governance, Risk and Maturity Assessments, (2) ICS Policy and Strategy, (3) ICS Security Assessment, Penetration Testing and Red Teaming, and (4) ICS Incident Response and Threat Hunting.
- Support client in maintenance and administration efforts of internal ICS infrastructure (Level 0-2) utilizing strong understanding of ICS environments
- Participate in ICS security incident response through all phases
- Consult on ICS security matters as needed
- Act as a liaison between operations and corporate IT security teams
- Design, implement and manage innovative solutions for complex security and ICS infrastructure environments
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- GICSP, GRID, GCIH, or other relevant industry certifications preferred
- In depth understanding of operating systems, network/system architecture, and IT architecture design
- Experience with operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (including TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, IEC 61850, OPC, OPC UA, and PROFINET) and ability to perform packet analysis
- Understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits in ICS environments and appropriate mitigation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player.
- Creative problem solver.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.