Key Words: Post Sales, Network Consultant, Professional Services, Technical Support, Configuration, Network Design
Role: Network Professional Services Consultant
Industry: Information Technology, Computer Networking
Function: Post Sales, Technical Support, Presales Support
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the communication and network infrastructure with a stronghold in services and solutions. The client spans across industries such as (but not limited to): healthcare, hospitality, education, BFSI, government and transportation.
About the Network Professional Services Consultant
- Supporting the Enterprise Sales Strategy and Business Objectives relating to both Business Partners and Direct sales activities by delivering billable Professional Services.
- Providing Technical Post-Sales Consultancy, Professional Services and Technical Issues Support the company’s Sales/Marketing organization.
- Providing technical competence on the company’s portfolio of products, solutions and services; Work closely with the Sales organization (Sales, Pre-Sales) in both Customer Support and Professional Services activities, acting as a local technical point of contact for service business.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering or Computer Science/IT or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant years of experience in customer-facing role desired (project, consulting and onsite troubleshooting), serving as a technical expert developing Enterprise/Campus Network end-to-end customer solutions and resolving complex technical problems in a multi-vendor environment
- Complimentary training and certification on network vendors in the Enterprise market is a plus.
- Skills and experience in Network Design, Operations and Troubleshooting and working both independently and with a team is very important.
- Continuous development and re-certification to stay up to date with new technologies and product lines.
- Requires a high level of self-organization and the ability to work independently
- Experience in Enterprise/Campus E2E network architecture & design in a multi-vendor integration a plus
- Enterprise Switching, Routing and WLAN Post-Sales (Project Implementation and Technical Support) experience
- Possess a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and ability to articulate the Conduct and/or support POC with partners
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and able to travel within APAC for support activities in the region
- Ability to adapt their message to suit the context/customer
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- In-depth technical skills in focused LAN and WLAN technology
- Experience in working with customers and partners and resolving technical problems/challenges
- Business Partners / VARs / Resellers experience
- Expertise in Routing, Switching and WLAN Protocols / Standards
- Deep understanding of Layer2/3 Protocols, VLAN, SPB, OSPF, Multicast, RADIUS, 802.1x, EAP, Network Management tools etc
- Proven experience in designing or/and implementing LAN and Wi-fi Solutions and integration to NMS, RADIUS, AD and multiple Client Devices
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is required.
- Network certifications expected (CCNP/CCNA/CCIE/JNCIA/JNCIS/ACSE)
- Provide Professional Services such as Consulting services such as Network audits, design, and installation to the company’s Business Partners or End-Customers timely and professionally
- Work closely with the Sales organization (Sales, Pre-Sales) in both Customer Technical Support and Professional Services activities, acting as a local technical point of contact for service business.
- Support Pre-Sales in the review and analysis of current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic corporate objectives.
- Collaborate with Technical Support Teams (L2 and L3) on customer’s escalated issues and assist onsite where there’s a need for troubleshooting and resolving the high-complexity problems.
- Analyse Network configuration and design problems, and interface with Level 3 Technical Support, Engineering, Product Management, and other departments to address customer issues in the most effective manner.
- Provide technical support to Business Partners certified experts
- Create Customized installation doc, Troubleshooting guide and share knowledge (through customized trainings, workshops, webinars, forums and emails) and experience to enhance the technical capabilities of peers and business partners and build prospective opportunities.
- Create and carry out test plans to ensure the solution operates as expected.
- Arrange and participate in technical review meetings with Business Partners and Clients.
- Support project/scope definition and Professional Services offer
- Support the Singapore market heavily and in minimal occasions other countries such as Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc.
- Provide quick response and resolution to customer inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction with the company’s enterprise products, which will result in future purchases of the company’s enterprise products and services.
- Accountability for results
- Innovation & Change
- Coach and develop others
- Foster open communication
- Sense of urgency and customer-oriented
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Inter-Personal Communication skills
- English and Chinese (Bilingual) Language Skills
- General PC and strong presentation skills
- Technology and Competitors’ products awareness and knowledge
- Fast and Independent Learner
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Stay up-to-date with relevant LAN and WLAN technologies
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.