Key Words: Enterprise Architecture, Technical Consulting, Negotiation, Alliance, Partnership
Role: Enterprise Architect - Network
Industry: Telco, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in information and telecommunications technology (ICT). They manage network connections, data centres and enterprise level clients with a strong research arm in innovations.
About the Enterprise Architect - Network,
- You would take charge and lead and qualify sales opportunities
- You would be supported by the sales lead and clients to oversee enterprise solutions
- A key player in providing optimised delivery models and effective cost management tailored to client requirements
- Preparing detailed design document, planning packs and configuration workbooks for project execution.
- Design reliable solutions to meet the needs of the business clients
- Responsible to develop high quality submissions to customers
- Provide documentation and updates of the solutions designed for customers
- To work closely with the Sales and Support team to support the customers' ongoing services and implementation
- Develop solution offering with partner and other business unit.
- Perform proof of concept lab to demonstrate solution and feature to customer
- Deploying, configuring and managing whole network infrastructure
- Implementing, Designing, planning and implementing the network expansion projects , upgrades and roll-outs network nodes.
- Installing and configuring infrastructure server and IP Telephony protocols based on approved detailed design document.
- Providing technical Network expertise, consultancy and assistance
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Solid experience in presales or consultancy role
- Experience in SDLC/ devops/ managed application services/ enterprise infrastructure solution architecture/ managed infrastrecuture services/ security/ cloud/ network/ data centre/ disaster recovery
- Enterprise design experience in server, storage and backup infrastructure, IaaS cloud, HCI, WAN, DC LAN, SD-WAN, UC, wireless and security
- Exposure to hands-on client requirement gathering and service provider environment
- TOGAF training and certification would be a plus
- Degree in computer science, engineering and related frields
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.