Key Words: Network Design, Network Solutions, POC, cyber-security
Role: Network Architect
About Our Client
Our is a leading South East Asia cyber-security specialist catering to end-to-end solutions for businesses and governments globally.
About the Network Architect,
- Plan and design security networks and infrastructure for the company.
- Maintain standards for technical solutions and designs according to security policies and guidelines.
- Create and detail technical solutions and designs into technical specifications and functional requirements.
- Keep up with new developments across technologies for network and security.
- Oversee and drive project deliveries.
- Lead new technological designs in network solutions through POC.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years of experience in a medium to large enterprise environment.
- Strong background and interest in networking and security.
- Experience in designing and implementing high-availability multi-layer data centre networks.
- Experience in next-gen firewalls and IPS platforms and network monitoring and management solutions.
- Industry certification such as CCIE/CCNP (Cisco) and VCP6-NV (VMWare) will be a plus.
- Experience in SDN/data centre will be a plus.
- Experience in developing security policy and network automation tools will be a plus.
- Knowledge of hyper-converged infrastructure will be a plus.
- Good project and vendor management skills.
- Good communication and influencing skills among non-technical audiences and senior management.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.