Key Words: Network Admin, Design, Implementation, IT Infrastructure Support, LAN
Role: Network Administrator
Industry: Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly-growing data centre service provider in providing enterprise solution. You will be a key driver in maintaining and configuring the infrastructure of the company’s in-house network systems. You will also be an advisor to spearhead network developments and projects from your technical expertise.
About the Network Administrator,
- Configuring and maintaining the network hardware and software infrastructure.
- Identifying and remedying faults pertaining from major network outages to customer escalations.
- Facilitate preventative measures through network monitoring, security and maintenance.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
- Management of Windows and Linux network services (hardware and software) and network monitoring.
- Be a liaison with external parties to assist with managing the network.
- Serve as an advisor for training and technical support across different users.
- Spearhead network developments and projects from your technical expertise.
- Some after hours and weekend work expected.
- Proactively review network and seek efficiencies in operating method and cost to support.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- 5 years of related experience
- Network Performance Tuning
- LAN Knowledge
- Network Design and Implementation experience
- Vendor management
- Adaptive to changes and customer-oriented
- Familiar with Data Centre environments will be a plus
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.