Key Words: Mobile Security, Researcher, IOS, Android, Mobile Vulnerabilities, Reverse Engineering, Debugging, Code Analysis
Role: Mobile Security Researcher
Function: Cybersecurity, Research and Development, Software Development
About Our Client
Our Clients are highly experienced specialists in Information Security Services providing bespoke services to their clients.
About the Mobile Security Researcher
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You should have experience with Reverse Engineering, Debugging and Code Analysis on IOS or Android.
- You should have experience with vulnerability research on IOS and Android.
- You should have a solid understanding of the IOS/Android security model, how they are implemented and how they can be bypassed.
- You should have the ability to create POC exploits that demonstrates the severity of security vulnerabilities found.
- You should have strong problem solving and analysis skills
- You should also have a good track record in the area of IOS and Android vulnerability research, demonstrated by the following:
- Issued security advisories
- Relevant work experience
- Presented at renowned conferences
- Wrote blog / articles on relevant topics
- You will be performing cutting edge vulnerability research on IOS or Android.
- You will write detailed technical reports and develop PoC code to demonstrate security issues found.
- You will recommend remediation measures to mitigate the vulnerabilities.
- You will stay updated on the security landscape, especially in the area of mobile vulnerabilities.
An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving, planning, communication and reporting skills while being a quick self-learner, innovative, self-motivated and open-minded.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.