Please note: Interested applicants must ideally be Singaporean or Singaporean PR.
Role: iOS Team Lead
Industry: Systems integration, Information Technology, Managed services
About our Client,
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the iOS Team Lead,
- You will work closely and coordinate with the various stakeholders in proposing and delivering mobile solutions.
- You will provide technical guidance and lead the team into delivering using agile delivery methodologies.
- The opportunity is there for you to adopt new ideas and technologies, drive innovation and to encourage constant value adding in driving the team’s approach.
- You will be managing the team and establishing technical direction
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- Experience from a software product vendor/ product delivery
- Experience designing and delivering mobile application solutions across both Apple iOS and Google Android platforms
- Have experience with mobile application publication processes for both Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore (includes TestFlight and Beta)
- Excellent communication & soft skills, able to manage both internal and external stakeholders, at both working and management level.
- Two - Five years of working experience within the industry
- Experienced with iOS version 8 - 12.x.
- Experienced with iOS native, proficient in Swift language.
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology and rapid prototyping
- Experienced working with BitBucket/ Git and Bamboo/ Gitlab.
- Experienced with XCode, Fabric.io, Firebase (Crashlytics, Events)
- Familiar with iOS technical architecture, design patterns for mobile app development using Swift
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.