Key Words: Test Automation, Mobile App, Appium, CI Platforms, Python, iOS and Android
Role: Mobile App Test Automation Engineer
Industry: Consulting, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Mobile App Test Automation Engineer,
- Solid experience in software development and a strong background in automation testing to ensure all products meet the required standards.
- Experience in designing test automation test suite, defining test scenarios, cases and scripts for mobile devices on local machine and cloud.
- Sound understanding of testing methodologies, processes and documentations.
- Understanding in working with Agile/Scrum methodology and teams.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- At least 2-5 years in-depth experience on test automation tools. Experience in Appium is a must. Selenium would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience in running test with pCloud is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Perfecto, See Test, Calabash, Cucumber is a bonus.
- In-depth experience in performing mobile app automation testing on mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Solid experience in configuring build pipeline on CI platforms (Bamboo and GitLab)
- Working experience with Python.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.